View Single Post
      04-26-2021, 04:09 PM   #7
AllensRubyM6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0525 View Post
For sale is a staggered set of 20" HRE FF01 wheels in flat black. These are HRE’s FlowForm wheels and have been pretty reliable for me. They were on my F06 and should fit the F10, F12 and F13. Offsets are below for those who want to see about other car fitments.

Tires are MPSS on the rears and one front, and one cheaper tire on the front. Tires will possibly last another 1-2k miles but I recommend they be changed soon. TPMS set is included.

20 x 9 ET25 Front
20 x 10 ET40 Rear
Bolt pattern is 5x120

I prefer local pick up but can ship at Buyer's expense. Price does not include shipping or Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0525 View Post
For sale is a staggered set of 20" HRE FF01 wheels in flat black. These are HRE's FlowForm wheels and have been pretty reliable for me. They were on my F06 and should fit the F10, F12 and F13. Offsets are below for those who want to see about other car fitments.

Tires are MPSS on the rears and one front, and one cheaper tire on the front. Tires will possibly last another 1-2k miles but I recommend they be changed soon. TPMS set is included.

20 x 9 ET25 Front
20 x 10 ET40 Rear
Bolt pattern is 5x120

I prefer local pick up but can ship at Buyer's expense. Price does not include shipping or Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.
What's your tire sizes front and rear? Might want to pick these up for my M6.