View Single Post
      03-30-2020, 12:48 PM   #1
AlpineKing
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M6 GC

New Member-18 M6 Gran Coupe!

Hi folks,

New member here! Glad to meet everyone, figured I’d post an intro to my new-to-me (nearly new) 2018 M6 Gran Coupe. Below are the specs:

Color: Alpine White
Interior: Aragon Brown Leather
Mileage: 1,975 when bought
Packages: Competition, Executive, Parking Assist, Driving Assist, (everything aside from Night Vision I was told)
B&Q Sound System
343’s wheels on standard Michelins
M-Competition Exhaust
M-Exhaust tips, Carbon diffuser, Kidney black grills

Flew down to middle of nowhere Georgia to snag a great deal on her considering she spec’d out to $150k when new and instantly fell in love when after I put it in M-mode on the test drive! Was slightly irritated as I was told it was a 1 owner car, but then at time of registration, I found out I was the third owner since the 2nd owner only had it for one week prior to returning for an X7 but his loss!

First BMW for my ownership history coming mostly from Japanese cars (last one was a G37x) and this thing is on another planet! Below are a few light mods I’m focused on/have already done:

PPF-entire Front end [Done]
Ceramic Coated Exterior, wheels and interior [Done]
20% Tint all around [Done but disappointing]
RW Carbon trunk spoiler (Vorsteiner rep)
Wheel Spacers, undecided on 10mm square or 10-15 setup

No engine mods as of yet and likely not until warranty is done. still getting used to the car and she is already a handful, easily can go sideways if too rough on the pedal.

If anyone is in the NE area around CT or MA, would love to meet up, if we ever get taken out of lockdown.

Looking forward to the convo and informative posts, cheers!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
DRKNTM615.50