shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
You and I will have a dinner celebration when he gets canned lol.
I'll bring the beer. Giants play at the Bears last game of the season so hoping both teams go 0-16-1. Was thinking about going to Soldier Field but what's the point paying all that money freezing my ass off watching trash on the field?

Little review:

Cowboys should have won against the Bucs.
Jets will always be the Jets.
Bills choked.
Colts D is good against mediocrity but not against top QB's like Russell Westbrook (Wilson).
Dolphins got lucky, still don't think Tua is their long term answer at QB.
Bengals/Burrow: a recipe for success?
Cowboys SHOULD'VE won but let's be honest. How many f'ing times we seen TB12 drive in the last 1:30. You can't leave that fucker any seconds on the clock. No lead is safe. Atlanta still having nightmares. Dak looked sharp and elite.

Jets. They're cursed. This is normal for them. That and doesn't matter if they had Russell Wilson - their O-line gonna get a WB murdered.

Dolphins gonna give up the farm for Watson.

Burrow / Chase connection is gonna be bananas.

Browns are like the Jets. Cursed. Mayfield is good but not Mahommes / Wilson level. I'd take Herbert and Burrows before Mayfield if I was building a team. Hell, I'd take Josh Allen before Mayfield even.

49'ers got a QB situation if Garapolo can stay upright. Meaning, healthy.

KC is KC. They're the new Patriots. Mahommes is just something else.

Stafford and McVay are a match made in heaven. Rams are gonna be real good. West Coast swings are not gonna be a joke anymore. Seahawks, Rams, Chargers, Cardinals, 49'ers. Brutal. Jury's still out on Raiders and Broncos but even without, still brutal on the west.
Appreciate 0