neversummer78
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsedixit View Post
What series and year is that thing?

I once got a 2009 or 2010(?) 3er, which required me to actually stick the key fob into the darn slot. Barbarians!
It is a 328i convertible. I think 2011+ because of updated bumper with only 6700 miles. It doesn't have any option that I can see, no navigation, no adjustable thigh support, or anything that would be more than base, but it got keyless entry.

I appreciate that they offer anything at all, but the car is filthier than Ford Escape I rent during new year holiday with 30k+ miles.

SA called me 30 minutes ago saying that the gas in my tank has 8% - 10% ethernol. He didn't say anything about octane. They are waiting for BMW NA to give them instruction. At least my SA is nice enough to offer swapping out my loaner and get me a cleaner one which I decline. I hope that I can get the car back tomorrow regardless if anything was done to fix it.

This problem reminds me of a girl I dated a while ago. She is very picky about food and get cranky if she doesn't like the food. This damn car is kinda like her.
Appreciate 0