Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
If you come from Europe like I do, you don't wear your goddamn dirty outside shoes throughout your house.

I think wearing your outside shoes is only an American thing. Never seen that anywhere else, and it still boggles my mind when it see it.

Take that dirty shit off and go bare foot or put slippers on.
My exact thoughts. Y'all gotta be some dirty ass motherfuckers wearing shoes in the house that you wear outside. Gross.
You've got to be some dirty ass mother fucker to be that concerned with the floor? What are you doing down there that it needs to be sanitary? You eating on the floor? Try cleaning your fucking floors and getting a kitchen table you little sandal wearing fairy.
U sound super triggered lol. My table and floors are clean, I just don't wear dirty ass shoes in my house that I wear everywhere outside. Disgusting, wouldn't wanna be at your house that's for sure lol.
I am triggered. I refuse to take my shoes off when I enter someone's house. What is this a mosque? You praying on the floor?

And relax I'm halfway kidding, I just don't like a pile of shoes at the entrances to be honest. Looks bad
I respect your opinion. No wrongs with that. But no reason to say removing shoes is like a horrible thing either. And no it isn't only 3rd world countries that do that. There's people here who said they remove them and not walk their homes with shoes on.

And no I don't pray or eat on the floor, but there may be people here that do. Got to be respectful of them, nothing wrong with that.
I digress, I do drink on the floor sometimes but only on special occasion
Appreciate 0