Thread: Dinan stage 1
View Single Post
      09-09-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
mhaghighi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 Competition package

Dinan stage 1

JjjDINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner Stage 1 for BMW F12 F13 M6 F06 M6 Gran Coupe (S63TU)

D440-1603-ST1
The DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner is a highly engineered and sophisticated piece of computer hardware and software that enhances engine performance, without negating or voiding your new car warranty coverage and without affecting long term reliability or the functionality of on-board diagnostic systems. It was also designed to be emissions legal in 50 states (E.O. Pending). The ultimate objective of developing this piece of technology was to provide the ability to control every signal entering and exiting the BMW factory Engine Control Unit. These items are unique to Dinan and together they embody the apex of performance engineering in a powerful, reliable, and warrantied package.

CLICK TO VIEW APPLIED MODELS ▲
This item is worth 2 point(s) towards your Dinan® Badge.
PRICE:
$2,999.00
TO ORDER CALL DINAN AT 1-800-341-5480
DescriptionSpecsPictures / VideoWarranty
Product Specifications
Labor Hours/Installation Hours 2.00
Emission Status Emissions Legal in most states -- This product in compliance with U.S. Federal EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is not legal for sale or use in California, and states that have adopted California emissions standards, on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Peak Horsepower 652 (666 on Competition Package)
Peak Torque 631 (634 on Competition Package)
Stock HP 560 (575 on Competition Package)
Stock Torque 500
Included Notes DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner, Dinan® wiring harness, Dinan Stage 1 software
SHARE THIS PRODUCT

RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
►DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner Stage 1 for BMW F32 F33 F36 435i
►Dinan® Stage 5 Performance Software Upgrade – 550i for BMW 550i & xDrive F10 2011-2013
CATEGORIES
► Accessories
► Apparel
► Brakes
► Chassis Tuning
► Driveline Tuning
► Engine Tuning
► Exhaust
► Power Packages
► Signature Packages
► Suspension
► Wheels