vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxIN2 View Post
When we got back to the terminal, I took a sharpie out of my bag and put a mark on the armrest of my seat. My business partner asked me whet I was doing... I told him they are not fixing right engine failure over night, if we get back on tomorrow and its the same plane, you're going by yourself...
Funny coincidence. I took a *very* rare (for me) round-trip flight at the end of June, on a small budget airline that I know for a fact only has two A319's based at the airport where the crew was from. On the first flight, someone had marked an arrow above my seat with a sharpie for reasons unknown.

When we boarded our return flight and sat in the same seats, I noticed that the sharpie arrow was not there. I also noticed that the seat creaked whenever I moved, and the cabin LED lighting was a random mix of two different color temperatures. It looked like this plane was put together from spare parts, and the thing was creaking like a 1980's Chevy with a plastic interior as we did our taxi to the runway. On the takeoff roll, I thought for sure that the plane was going to fall apart in the middle of the runway!

Having crossed flying on a Scarebus off my list, me thinks that my feet will remain on terra firma from now on.....