03-18-2021, 03:16 AM   #6
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
For example when i showed to my sister who took a liking to it and she is probably the demographic they are targeting with this type of car.

For me i would prefer an Sedan any day over a SUV but my sister think "The bigger, the more expensive car = the better" and this is a large part of companies demographic like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche are targeting.

Another example is i know people who bought the Ix 3 over the Tesla and i asked why? Tesla is the obvious choice but their response is "Tesla is old news" or "Everybody drives a Tesla" or "Teslas cars doesn't look special enough"

So i am not surprised the way BMW has presented some of their models like this IX in this manner.

1. It Stands out
2. Its massive
3. BMW Badge
4. Expensive
5. Luxury

But if i were to choose anything in my city to se on the streets i would choose the IX any day over seeing people use X5's X6's with the M diesels engines i rather se those people drive around town in BMW IX then they can have their enormous cars but also at the same time have 0 local carbon emissions.

Dislike the nasty chlorine smell from modern day diesel cars. Better them be petrol then diesel.

We shall se how well this car sells, some people will love this type of car with just the right amount of range.

For example if we are going to talk about certain people here in Sweden we have a lot of successful internet personalities who today drives around in big hybrid cars and they will probably buy a car like this and at the same time show it off to all their followers so to speak, i think BMW is on to something when it comes to the IX only time will tell how well they hit the nail so to speak.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0