View Single Post
      09-23-2021, 02:00 PM   #140
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
So here in round two what will you repeat from the first build and what will you change? I am curious about what you learned that could inform your approach here.
Tbh, I had no issues with my previous set up and I pretty much plan to repeat it with minor tweaks here & there. I was able to salvage my intake, charge coolers, downpipes, Meisterschaft mid section, and my steering wheel. So all of those will be going on this car. To complete the exhaust, I've gone with Meisterschafts SGT system. It's their non-valved track exhaust. Although my set up sounded great with the Megan Racing mufflers, I have a feeling it's going to be next level now.
I will be getting a stage 3 meth kit installed again but with bigger nozzles to spray a little more volume (#6 vs #4). And I went with my same tuner, Mission Performance for my file. I think I'm going to run an e85/93 mix as well with the tune as the owner of the tuning company recommended it to get the most out of the car, safely.

Aesthetically, I'm going with a different shade of grey for the wheels as well as getting the calipers coated a different color. I'm definitely doing a front lip (Dinmann I believe) and possibly side skirts as well. And maybe a couple of other small changes like carbon fiber side mirror replacements. There's a few other things I'm considering but that won't be until later this year or early spring.
Appreciate 2