03-13-2021, 08:42 AM   #1077
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Exactly what I put down (Prodiamine). I have 1/2 bag of Lesco fertilizer I will put down in late April or early May. After that, it will be too hot to do anything to the lawn other than pest control until late September or October.

I'm going outside today to fertilize and put pest control around gardenia and fertilize the palms. Didn't feel like doing it after finishing lawn last week.

Live Oaks getting trimmed in the next few weeks. Wish I had already had it done but originally planned to wait one more year. But now I can see one of them will be hitting the roof and have some branches too low over sidewalk.
sounds like you got a good start of the season. i'm going to put a little more effort this year on things. i'm being tricked with this nice weather right now and i'm still expecting one more snow dump on us i still need to prune a bunch of my limelight hydrangeas and clean up a lot of last years summer annuals and ornamental grass that's all dead lol.

btw, do you have any drip irrigation? i'm researching on converting my sprinklers in the flower beds to drip. looks pretty simple to do from watching a bunch of Youtube videos. suppose to save water $$$$
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410971.00