Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Scott's = ~$2.00/ft³
Vigoro = $1.50/ft³

If Scott's can retain its color worth a damn, that's worth the extra 33% in cost for me.

Now in other news, I had a gutter company come out that was highly recommended per the Google since we just bought the house and moved here from Atlanta. I needed the roof cleaned off and the gutters cleaned. Guess what? Oscar just walked around on my roof for 45 minutes with a backpack leaf blower and knocked not only what was on the roof, but also cleaned out the entire gutter system with a damn leaf blower. No tarp on the ground. No digging out the gutters. Just hit it with 150 mph wind and blast it to the ground. My brand new mulch bed is now more black than the red I put down just Sunday. My other beds (which I was planning on ripping apart and remulching this weekend, so not AS big of a deal, but still) are completely filled. I've got about a 4 foot radius of JUNK that surrounds the whole house with some piles about 10 inches thick (previous owners obviously haven't done this in a while). Oscar tells me that I would need to pay him more to clean it up and that my suggestion of laying down a tarp wasn't included in his work order. I'm not a happy man right now... And my friends ask why I don't have a yard company do my work.
lol well that sucks! are you going to redo the mulch now? might as well go black! i clean out my gutters every Spring and if you do it year after year it shouldn't be a bad of job. sounds like the previous owners never did them
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0