View Single Post
      04-21-2021, 01:32 AM   #13
Opie55
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 650i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolianovskyi View Post
Had another test drive of 2015 640 today. 61k mi. It is so slow comparing to my current car. And it has giant wheels, I think 20" with little to no tires. Can't imagine how to use such tires in Houston))).

And... sun roof does not open. Is it for all 6 series????

And I noted a different space between head lights and front bumper on a right (bigger) and left sides.
It sounds like you liked the 6 series until you actually drove one. You don't seem like you love it enough to buy one. As for the wheels, the 20" wheels on the car you drove were optional. Mine came with them, but I found them to be too harsh, so since I bought mine used from a BMW dealer I had them swap the wheels for the standard 19". I like the ride better and I like the look better. You may also know there are usually some other differences between a 640 and a 650 besides the engine. Typically, but not always, a 640 has fewer options, and usually has a coarser grade of leather on the seats. The most basic 640s have totally different seats, but those are not too common. I agree with the post above about getting the overhead view camera. I don't even look out of my car to park. I just look at the screen.
Appreciate 0