MunkyTool
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 Comp X-Drive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I’ll bow out of this thread now as anything else I’ll say will be rehashed bloviating that won’t change anyones mind.

I will say this though. I beg anyone who is still so swayed by the “science” to please keep in mind what has happened over the past 18 months. Any dissenting opinions concerning the COVID “vaccine” were cancelled, kicked off platforms, ridiculed, and absolutely beaten into submission by the government/media cabal pushing the “safe and effective” lie. Those same forces are now telling you they never said the “vaccine” would prevent transmission, nor injury, nor death. They were lying to us then and they’re lying to us now. Never forget who filled in skate parks with sand, didn’t allow you to see dying relatives, destroyed your small business while massive box stores remained open, and worst of all robbed you of your dignity over a virus that primarily targeted people past average life expectancy.

Science is dead, a narrative is being pushed and all dissenting views are crushed.

Please ask yourself what else are they lying about?
"I'm going to leave as everyone is just going to bloviate. But before I do, let me bloviate."
Appreciate 6
chris7197353.00
NickyC17589.00
SoCal_NSX2418.00
KevinGS3365.00
pz6193278.50