View Single Post
      04-10-2018, 02:54 PM   #1045
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
My ex-wife (who isn't very smart) used to ask me meanings of words and phrases she would overhear in conversations. I would intentionally give her the wrong info just to secretly laugh to myself when I would hear her try to use the word or phrase in conversation later. (i.e. the word defecate - I remember telling her that this meant to put a lot of thought and effort into something. The look on peoples faces when they would compliment her on things such as meals only to hear her say that she took a long time defecating on it.)

This happened so often and for so long that she, still to this day, has no idea what I told her what was accurate or false. I do love, that now after almost 10 years of being divorced, she will get upset with me and throw some big words out there that she still has no clue their true meaning.

Do I feel guilty or bad about it? Nah, she has the same ability to use the interweb as anyone else to find answers. I would love to hear someone interview her for a job now.

Moral of the story.....don't mess with Scorpios.
We're on the same page bro Lol that's fuckin great!
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00