View Single Post
      10-12-2021, 04:38 PM   #480
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I just find it odd that this developed during the Snyder / WFT inquiry. Snyder is accused of the things Gruden got nailed for. So is this just an example of someone who pays the league vs someone who gets paid by the league?

Personally, I'd rather see Snyder gone than Gruden. I'm sure Snyder saw what happens with Sterling and the Clippers so I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a smear campaign against Gruden to take away from WFT.

If anybody benefited from this it's Urban Meyer. In my opinion, he owes Chuck at least a BJ for drawing all the attention away from him, lol.
IMO, it was probably a collab between those in the NFL and those in WFT to release the Gruden emails. You mean to tell me in over 650k documents, those gruden emails were the only ones worth leaking?

More likely, is the NFL and Owners know that nothing good will come from trying to cancel Snyder. It will be a massive black eye for the league and a PR nightmare. Gruden was a big enough name that it got the media's attention off WFT, but wasnt big enough that it was a massive black eye for the league.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
shoei7779.00