View Single Post
      11-21-2019, 05:57 PM   #11
MMMM6GC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan View Post
I don't think I saw this in your spreadsheet, but you may also want to check out Ally's protection plans. They were formally the GM Protection Plan and now sell under the Ally name. The policy administrator is Universal Warranty Corp.

They quoted a 4 yr, 48k mi. exclusionary ("Major Guard") at $4,483 for my 2015 M6. 18 mo., 0% interest. I ended up buying it and used it once so far without any issues (replaced a coil pack). My service advisor said he's dealt w them before for other clients and never had problems with repairs being covered. Worth checking out: https://www.ally.com/auto/vehicle-protection/
I definitely had Ally on my list - I can't find the details now but I'm almost certain they said they couldn't cover me when I reached out! That's an excellent price btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM6 View Post
Were you able to call and deal directly with MOPAR for the quote or did you have to visit a local Chrysler dealer?
I did try call MOPAR directly but they referred me to their website which wasn't too helpful. The quote I got was through working with the dealer
Appreciate 0