Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
Thanks for your help! I'm going to try it one more time on the 1TB flash drive. I'll report back if it finally works, but don't have high hopes.

I went ahead and ordered that 64GB drive that you use, and I'll have it Monday. Thanks for posting that link, as I was trying to search Amazon already for a FAT32 formatted flash drive that had a large enough capacity.
No problem. SO when you used Rufus, instead of Large FAT32 it formatted your 1TB drive as exFAT? or when you used Rufus, you did not get the option to select Large FAT32
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
Thanks for your help! I'm going to try it one more time on the 1TB flash drive. I'll report back if it finally works, but don't have high hopes.

I went ahead and ordered that 64GB drive that you use, and I'll have it Monday. Thanks for posting that link, as I was trying to search Amazon already for a FAT32 formatted flash drive that had a large enough capacity.
No problem. SO when you used Rufus, instead of Large FAT32 it formatted your 1TB drive as exFAT? or when you used Rufus, you did not get the option to select Large FAT32
When I used Rufus it let me select "Large FAT32", and I had it at exactly like your screenshots. I let the program run its course, and ended up with what you saw for formatting options above.
Appreciate 0