07-06-2021, 12:54 PM   #292
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Very cool, thanks for sharing.

I want a two door, base model in the worst way. By the sounds of it, that decision had to be made months if not more than a year ago. Wont be able to just show up and buy one of these on the lot for a while apparently. For domestics, I would consider myself a GM product fan overall but when it comes to the remake of the Bronco vs. the Blazer...

Ford absolutely embarrassed Chevrolet by staying true to their roots with a genuine modern take on the original tough truck whereas Chevy slaps the Blazer name on a midsize crossover. A far cry from the K5 Blazer from days gone by.
I would go base too. All black base with Sasquatch and 2.7L. A lot of offroad capability for $40k. But aren't allocations spoken for like 2 years. Only thing that is kinda a putt off, is the 17mpg with the Sasquatch. But what do you expect with 35in tires.

The cool thing Ford is doing, if you want the Sasquatch package it is available on all trim levels. Jeep makes customers pay up for the Rubicon to get 35in tires, lockers, etc.

Last edited by hellrotm; 07-06-2021 at 12:59 PM..
Appreciate 1
sspade2466.00