View Single Post
      11-11-2015, 09:10 AM   #1
DamianOtero
Registered
Rep
Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo/CLS550

650i or M6 for full bolt ons and tune ?

Hello guys im Damian from Atlanta GA. So i want another 600whp daily (like my GTR was last year). Im currently diriving a CLS550 biturbo and a Gallardo but since i almost never drive the Gallardo i will trde both car for just one nice quick daily. Im in between another GTR or an M6!!! Now my question for the N63 and S63 tunning experts would be this: since im aiming for 600whp/600tq I would obviously need downpipes, exhaust, higher flow drop ins or intakes and a badass tune. Now if i get a 650i instead and add the same aftermarket parts would i still make enough power to touch that 600whp mark? Yes I know the S63 has a better flowing exhaust manifold and higher lifting exhaust camshafts but would the higher compression rate in the N63 make up for that and produce the same power? Im looking at two cars, one is a M6 in the color combo i want for 65k and the other is a 650i with the M package for 40k (both same millage). So considering i would do full bolt ons and tune on either car will they make the same power or how close would it be? Will the DCT transmission in the M6 and the extra goodies be worth the extra 25k?

I'll wait for some feedback before i make a decision. Thanks guys
Appreciate 0