View Single Post
      07-12-2021, 05:59 PM   #79
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

Drove to Windsor, NS to eat at The Spitfire Arms. I heard they added a new outdoor area due to inside seating restrictions. They call it The Alley and for good reason because they simply added a roof to the alley between them and the building next door. It's a very pleasant space.
Of course drinks were first on the list after about an hour and a half cruising the "B" roads. I had a Schoolhouse Principal Ale that was brewed literally right across the street at the Schoolhouse Brewery. (We'll be going back to check them out in the future.) My friend had a Wayfarers Hellene Blonde Ale.
Next came Deep Fried Pickles with a Spicy Mayo dip and Scallops with a Maple-Bacon sauce...delicious! For the main it was Fish and Chips for me and my friend had a grilled Cheese and Mushroom Melt with parmesan dusted fries and a garlic dip.
Now we couldn't leave without at least hearing about the desert menu. Yup, we were sucked in by the Turtle Cheesecake and the fresh-from-the-oven Bread Pudding with Blueberries and Caramel Drizzle.
On the way home we detoured to the Kingsport Look-Off. There's a fantastic view from up there of the start of the Annapolis Valley and the Bay of Fundy. As a bonus we found a drive-in theatre and have made plans to go see F9 next weekend. It's been a VERY long time since I was last at a drive-in.
Attached Images

JJ 911SC22409.50
King Rudi13154.00
Tommy-G4488.50