nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
The conversation is happening, the last week has been fucky to put it nicely. I think we both knew this was going to happen some time this week. I'm leaving work in 20 mins and will elaborate latest tomorrow morning on the full details.

I am willing to help her out in any capacity I can. I don't want to throw her to the curb, but frankly I'm past a point where that won't change anything. The conversation is happening tonight. Her dad is in another country, and probably would prefer living with me over with mom. I think her college apartment's lease is starting soon/already started, though.

its been almost 11 months, and nothing really changed. partially my mistake to jump into a relationship real quick. i will explain more shortly

Thank you sir, much appreciated. I'll text you later tonight too. I should bring up the furniture stuff, you're right. I think she has a place in CA for herself. I'm honestly waiting on seeing what she has to say tonight - us breaking up won't be a surprise to either to us but I'm curious to see if she'll break up and save me the trouble of arranging logistics or not (as shitty as that sounds).

Amicable? Debatable, but we are both aware it is not working out. Today's the day I think it is going to be admitted by both of us, if not only me.

I've been hinting at how I've been done as well. I'm not even about the chivalry stuff, I have a couch and a futon and an air mattress she can enjoy. I don't know about a month because most of our problems I feel like have arisen from spending too much time in close proximity with each other.

it is happening! either tonight, or tomorrow. i think she is very aware that it is happening within the next 24 hours, as well. i have no desire to play anyone, if anything ive been playing myself this'll work out.
its always best to be true to yourself and then to your partner, you are doing the right thing by letting her know. No need to stretch things out if its not working out.
Appreciate 2