04-01-2021, 05:41 AM   #1128
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
What recommendations do folks have for a lawn tractor?

I've got a little over half an acre that I currently use a 21" Honda push for. I enjoy working out in the yard, but with a newborn, it takes a bit too much time to cut, and I have started to consider a riding mower. I'll get a small trailer to bring around mulch, plants, and clean the yard up. May grab a pull behind aerator as well. So I see added benefit other than time and getting a cupholder.

I also figure that our next place will have a bit more space - maybe a few acres.

I was taking a look at a Husqvarna 18.5HP 42" (single cylinder w/hydrostatic)

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Husqvarna-Y...ely/1000368427

What else should I consider? Not interested in zero turn as I need more than cutting grass.
bought my Husqvarna 4 years ago and she get the job done. easy maintenance, easy oil changes. she does all the dethatching, aerating, lawn sweeping and fertilizer spreader with no problems. i even used her to clear snow one winter

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 4