United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
I ordered the kit that included:
  • 2 Foam Applicators
  • 1 Applicator Cloth
  • 1 Strong Leather Cleaner (based on their recommendation)
  • 1 Leather Fresh (BMW Black)
  • 1 Leather Protector

On top of the preassembled kit I also ordered leather shield to apply to high friction areas like bolsters and areas where my arms rest, as well as their brush to clean with.

They also included a hygenic leather cleaner solution for free as a result of COVID-19 I'm sure
That's a good selection. Their brushes (the ones that look like shoe brushes) are worth having for the foam cleaners as you can really work at the leather to get dirt out, but they don't scratch. You can get them from Amazon or Obsessed Garage rather than having to place another international order if you didn't get one.

Don't forget to give the steering wheel a good scrub and then treatment with protector and shield too. You'll be amazed at how much better you can make it look. The shield will help protect against skin oils.

Once you get through the kit and figure out your maintenance I'd recommend ordering the big 1L bottles next time, so you can just decant them into the foam bottles and you'll be set for a long, long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speednlux View Post
Could you send a link to the order page? Was this directly through them or another vendor ?
The best way to order is from the UK. You can get free shipping if you're ordering enough product, but otherwise it's not too expensive and only takes a couple of days to arrive.

https://www.colourlock.com/?___store=usa
Appreciate 1