05-31-2020, 04:06 PM   #11
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
I hear you. When I look at what Porsche I could afford for C7 money, I immediately come back to the C7.

Do you have to get rid of the C7? Sounds like you have a few other cars which could potentially go in it's stead.
I don't HAVE to get rid of any of them really. Just seems a shame as I barely drive it. Plus it's the only one that is financed. Payments are made by my business so that's not so bad, but it's still a payment.

I need the truck to tow the RV. Not sure when we will be able to get back to traveling, but I'm sure we will eventually. Not a fun vehicle for driving around town, plus it's a long bed so parking is also a pita around town.

Got the corolla mainly for local stuff, groceries etc. Also our families live about an hour away so the corolla is just better overall for longer trips, more comfortable, better mpg and I have it hooked up so it basically drives itself on the highway like a Tesla or what not, so it's pretty chill for longer drives. Also my gf hates driving the truck or the vette. So really the only reason for me to drive the vette or the truck is if we need to go to different places at the same time, which rarely happens. Or when I just take it out for fun.

So I guess really my only options should be sell it outright save the $$. Trade for something cheaper and save some $$. Or keep it.
Appreciate 0