04-21-2021, 03:04 PM   #1394
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I'd love to have known if hammy was in the same situation as BOT with Russ...somehow hammy would have let him go? yes I think he would have rather than getting a scratch lol
Still because of what happened hammy may be struggling with updates on his 12 as the 77 car rebuild calls for emptying of a lot of spare parts storage and making those parts up again as you know will cost them a pretty penny.
Yeah I heard it , and I was reading about Toto's situation regarding BOT vs RUS .

I'm pretty sure Toto will be involved even more in such a situations , because BOT will be thrown under pressure by "both" Red Bull's !
By BOT's lack of racecraft and as we can see a faster RB16B , this season isn't looking promising for BOT !
BOT is finished at Mercedes and he'll drop further in the drivers ranking , because Checo Perez is now also part of the Red Bull drivers team !
Checo will beat BOT in the drivers ranking !

On the other hand : Marko said , Checo's race at Imola was very ...Very bad !
In this season ,the moment will come that HAM needs support in the races from his teammate .
I really wonder "how" from a driver without racecraft ? While MAX knocks really hard on HAM44 !
In short : BOT will go down badly !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50