View Single Post
      02-06-2020, 08:38 PM   #2
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by roofyroo View Post
Ran across a video on YT showing a 5 series self parking (without driver inside vehicle) and another locating a parking spot and parking itself (with driver in vehicle). Called my BMW dealer go to person and he's not sure so I'm asking here.

I have a 17 M6 GC with Competition Package (ZCP), Driving Assistance Plus (ZDB), Executive Package (ZEC) and Night Vision w/Pedest Detection (6UK).

Will it find parking spots and/or park itself?

And how the heck do I get that remote start feature?
Sorry I can't help you with these questions I have my car for 2 years and dont know where any of that crap is ,I only know Sport plus button ,the traction control button, and my shift point button, gas,brake,shifter and steering wheel

All kidding aside im not sure about the parking but I believe you can remote start through a BMW APP called BMW connected ,I think you might have to enable it through the drive system theres a disclaimer
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0