11-01-2018, 01:12 PM   #1878
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorskii View Post
I just recently started taking a pre-workout, only on two occasions actually. Both times went to the gym over my lunch break and couldn't fall asleep till 1:30am no matter what. I am thinking of dropping that shit.
Agree wih Isturbointeg, the effects dwindle as you build a tolerance. That being said check the caffiene content of the shit you're taking. Some pre-workout it outrageously dossed, I've seen excess of 400mg of caffiene per scoop which is just way too much imo. I use to take stuff around the 200-300mg range, but I cut back drastically over the years. Stuff I take now is cheap an has ~120mg which is perfect for me, I already have a blast in the gym, no need for that huge caffiene boost to get me going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post

well the year ending is getting close and I know everyone and their mama will be here joining the gym so i'm not looking forward to that...unless they're hot chicks...I always look forward to that part lol!
Yeah man, dreading this minus the hot chick part obviously , but at least the swarm of people doesnt last forever. Soon it'll be back to the same people you're use to, most fail or become lazy after a month or so, only few remain.
Appreciate 0