Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliiin View Post
The Car Conundrum

She sold her to carvana, and she was supposed to drop her car off there. Mom has to drive 5 minutes to pick her up after drop off, but won't citing "it's too dark and I can't really see." Her mom is able to see and is fully able to drive. What kind of selfish fuckery is that?

Then, she wants to look for a new car. She asks for my help and I loosely told her I'll help her. We go look at various brands and models. She says she can take her time because her mom's car is available to drive. A few weeks pass by, she gets upset the there has been no car progress and that I said I'd help her but really haven't.

I told her she has to decide what her budget is and what options/packcages are deal breakers for her so we can narrow it down. Do you want a Lamborghini Urus or Toyota RAV4? She can't decide and says it just depends on what she sees and if "it's a good deal."

Feels like I have to make all the decisions for her? She has 0 independence and I think it manifests from her mom. I mean it's your car... you're going to be driving it? Why am I deciding if you should have a heated steering wheel or not?
why dont u sell her your car lol
and you can go shopping for a new one

win win situation
Appreciate 2
aliiin707.00