View Single Post
      10-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #1
babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Got one in the end

M6 GC competition 2017, relatively high milage at 45,000 but very clean (motorway mileage with one previous owner). Just turned 3 yrs of age and all the services including running in service are in date and recently done including brake pads and differential oil changes.

These M6 GC LCI competition cars are rare in the UK and are quickly snapped up.

It would only be used as a weekend car. I have two dailies already. So mileage likely to be less than 5000 miles/year. Has BMW individual frozen black exterior and interior (Colour SONDERLACKIERUNG (490) Upholstery
IND.VOLLLEDERAUSST./PLATIN/SCHWARZ) with bang and olufsen audio. I am so chuffed. Almost all options but surprisingly no power boot opening and no driving assistant and four zone climate controls

Drove the car almost 300 miles today from the dealer. So many admirers today of the car. Hopefully would keep this one for a long time. Needs to start saving for retirement.

Th car drove so well and I set the M2 button to sportiest everything including MDM mode and the damper did not seem stiff at all (I know it is adaptive). Did not feel stiffer than my previous G30 520D. The multifunction seat was heavenly. I am back now without feeling any discomfort having driven for almost 5 hours

The car drove like dream, driving in manual and setting the RPM above 4000 miles gives exhilarating acceleration with beautiful tonal sound. The car moved sideways a bit if accelerator pedal is just mashed, it need to be feathered.

Hopefully I would be changing its engine oil at every 5 k miles, avoid high RPM when engine is cold. The car feels solidly built like any BMW and feels bullet proof. I hope so.

It is the best car I have owned to date

Many thanks for all the forum members that steered me away from those two I was interested in

I would probably change the grille to a black performance one.

Would it be okay to stick a carbon spoiler onto the frozen black paint?

Few pictures attached. I have now added the photo of the back and the other two amigos
Attached Images

Last edited by babaikram; 10-25-2020 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 0