Nickco43
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
1. Project manager on what? Ferguson job is for....what? Project manager also?

2. Analyzing and problem solving is all well and good but as a project manager your job will be centered more around tracking, coordinating, and communicating. Familiarize yourself with Excel, Jira, etc.

3. Don't go into an interview with a plan for a specific question - you never know who you'll get and what they'll ask. If you spend all your time prepping for a question that never comes, you may struggle to answer whatever they DO ask you. Have a general idea of some of the generic questions, but don't get too hung up on a specific one - be ready to think on your feet.

4. By generic typical questions (and not just talking about Cisco here) I mean the usual "what would you say are your strengths / weakness" "where do you see yourself in 5 years" etc. But at the same time I've also had random questions about other companies before - "how does google maps know traffic?" or random things like "why do you think manhole covers are round?"
The Ferguson job is for inside sales of construction supplies. They seem to be fast tracking my interview process since I had two one way interviews today.

I took this in to consideration and I felt like I really tailored my responses for the qualifications of the job. Only time will tell.
Appreciate 0