Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post
Yeah man, asking people who want a G80 on a G80 forum if they want a G80, like that's gonna throw up a surprise result.

For the record, you can buy it if you like, just dont get upset someone doesnt like it. Some people bought Multiplas and Aztecs and they couldnt give a tiny rats ass what people thought. I respect that. I still think cars were ugly.
I'm not buying one right now and I'm not upset. I'm also an adult and can only take so much of grown men whining over and over about the appearance of automobile grilles. If there was 20 posters each making a single post or two that they didn't like it that's one thing but it was a small handful of posters repeating themselves over and over and over making the threads unreadable. That's why things got cleaned up.
Exactly. Some make it a personal mission to voice over and over their "displeasure" that it becomes nothing but a vendetta. Oh and people need to be reminded that their constitutional rights of "Free speech" don't apply to privately owned internet message boards such as this one.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0