09-03-2020, 05:50 PM   #18
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Southern New England about 100 mile radius around Boston, Hartford CT, Providence RI to Portland ME all have specific ways of making coffee for faster ordering?!?

Med hot regular is 3 cream 3 sugars, I personally like 1+1

If I'm in/around New haven CT closer to the evil empire NYC a regular medium hot coffee is just black NOT decaf

depends where your @ when you order
I dunno but around here dunkin is the only place that will add whatever cream and sugar they feel is appropriate when you order coffee with cream and sugar. Everywhere else they always ask you how many cream and how many sugars or you have to do it yourself.

My friend from CA came over once and we went to dunkin. I told him just order it with cream and sugar (he likes it sweet like me). He was super skeptical they would get the right amount of cream and sugar. He wanted to do it himself... I was like trust me... these are professionals. Anyways it came out perfect.

No idea how much cream and sugar is standard issue at dunkin and I'm honestly not sure I want to know. I've seen the shovel they use to put sugar in the coffee so...
Appreciate 0