View Single Post
      06-17-2020, 11:00 AM   #11
drx4mc
Private
Rep
Drives: F98 X4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjposner View Post
1. One accident, no airbag deployed, per inspection it looks like a it sideswiped a parked car, replaced door and left quarter panel.

2. Truedamage 360 report states, "These issues are not structural in nature and are considered to be purely cosmetic."

3. Title is not branded

4. Its discounted because of the accident, so you go in cheap and go out just as cheap.

Attachment 2338517

Attachment 2338518
As someone who only finances their vehicles, I have a lot of experience with cars like these when it comes time to sell.

I picked up my M6 this past February and I too was also looking at that 16 for sale. Ended up going with a 15 M6 GC with a similar rear accident to this current vehicle listed however no structural damage reported for resale and peace of mind. Paid 37,XXX out the door with 47k miles. I can't even begin to tell you how much money I've lost over the years when trading in/privately selling and they use information like previous damage history as a nidus of negotiation and thats just with accident history of carfax I could only image what they would say when they see a structural damage report. If this is a car you plan on keeping for a bit then when it comes time to sell the impact the report has will be minimal. But to hold onto if for a year or two might cost you.

Last edited by drx4mc; 06-17-2020 at 11:16 AM..
Appreciate 1
MMMM6GC275.00