View Single Post
      07-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #21
dclin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: FD3S

2013 650i GC Deep Sea Blue/Ivory (M-Sport, exec pack, other things I can't remember) -> 2014 M6 GC Frozen Silver/Canyon Brown (comp pack, CCB, exec pack)

1.) does it feel like a new car? worried i will look at it in 6 months and think meh

While it's not as dramatic as jumping from my daily Xterra Pro-4X to the M6, everything is a bit edgier in the M6 as you might expect. the 650i was fast, M6 faster still of course. I don't recall the 650i having something similar to the M modes, but I'm getting old and forget what I did 2 hours go - but the modes really add another level of adjust-ability.

2.) how many miles to the tank are you getting on average mixed driving, currently in the 640d i get around 390-400 (its not a deciding factor just interested to know)

No clue, never bothered to measure or look at a trip computer (im sure there is one), but i would be surprised if it was above 20mpg average.

3.) other than the power is there anything else that you notice different

The M modes particularly; you can go from (somewhat) soft to edgy at a press of the button. I do miss my glass sunroof in the 650i though.

Just get the M - i regret I didn't the first time around. Put everything in Sport Plus and you'll forget about miles/gallon, or any other sensibility lol. Plus, the regular 6 series simply look like a 9/10s M6 lol.
Appreciate 0