View Single Post
      05-30-2021, 10:02 PM   #28
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Congrats bro! Car is gonna be sick with that color combo,Red guts with the blue exterior red calipers and red engine components ,Superman colors all the way, Perfect choice for the exhaust too !!! When they do the tune have them remove the cold start, you dont need it anymore with catless downpipes ,unless you want to wake the dead every time you start it cold, my near by neighbors about 2 block radius wanted to kill me

He might have to pull back on the torque to 650wtq ,stock clutches will slip at 700tq
Have him service the trans fluid, rear diff fluid ,and brake fluid while its there
He will probably do it anyway as your doing a full rebuild just let him know.

So whats the plan? I guess now that the engine is out it will go to the body shop side?
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0