06-24-2020, 10:31 PM   #1
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

Ride comfortness in Coupe vs GC

Hello all

So my car just arrived at the dealer today from Florida and went for a test drive, Funny thing is I never drove the M6 before and I didn't see this car until today lol I just liked the car from online so I paid 2k to get it transferred and it took about 2.5 weeks to get here finally. Paperwork should be prepared tomorrow and I should have this in my possession within the next 3 days.

My question now is that so one of my friends own an M6 Coupe and he was telling me about how hard it rides and how uncomfortable the ride is although he loves his car to death he wishes sometimes that he has a comfort daily. However, after doing my test drive I felt really weird about how comfortable it feels, I was expecting it to be very hard based on what my friend told me.

I've driven in comfort mode first and the driving felt like I was in a nice luxury sedan and I tried the sports mode but it wasn't that hard either ( I didn't try the sports+ ). Overall, it's not a complaint and I'm rather happy how comfortable it is and I think my wife would even appreciate it.

So I told my friend about my experience and he believes that the coupe and GC rides differently so I wanted to throw this out here to see what you guys can tell me about the difference in comfort level between Coupe vs GC or if it even makes any difference.

This is 2015 M6GC with Competition Package 20" wheels Style 601 I think

Thanks!
Appreciate 0