View Single Post
      01-01-2022, 12:04 PM   #14
ex46fanatic
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 330ci F06 640i GC both LCI

I swapped my interior for comfort too in the GC - have some experience with it.

"But the biggest problem I currently have is that my memory seats functionality does not function at all and the upper switch near the headrest that moves the seat back and forth also does not function."

I read somewhere to fix the above we need to code the seats to the car. Like adding a new VO option on the older e series platform - I have not tackled this yet.

"i own a 2014 F06 that i have retrofitted with updated interior. I have had a particular problem with the passenger seat control module. i have had repeated fuses blow and replaced with new control module from factory. no luck. the wiring in the seats and center console area seem particularly susceptible to trash, junk and fluids that spill on and around them causing shorts or poor connectivity. this is probably not much help. but maybe you could find a new control module that would resolve the issue or like me you might be facing completely rewiring the seat."

I too had a similar issue to above - only I believe I damaged the wiring after repeatedly removing and reinstalling the seat. Ive lost power to the passenger seat apart from lumbar and heating is working. Will be rewiring the seat soon with a complete new loom (not looking forward to this). It seems the Ops seat wiring is fine as he has control apart from the memory buttons and forward back switch for rear passenger.

Good luck Op! Did you need to send power to pin 1 on the connector as well?

Last edited by ex46fanatic; 01-02-2022 at 10:58 AM..
Appreciate 0