View Single Post
      05-02-2019, 06:14 PM   #6
Newimage
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
I have the full System with 3.5” midpipes and the velocity box , the cold start is 100% louder with the catless downpipes It’s crazy loud but when idled down and cruising its pretty quiet especially with the valves closed it’s almost stock , when driving around with the valves closed it can had a little annoying rasp sound starting from 2nd gear but it’s not that bad it smoothens out , with the valves open it’s sick if I do a fly bye people walking on the sidewalk they tend to duck and hold there ears, the gas fume smell doesn’t bother me I grew up with a lot of cars with no cats , dirt bikes , motor cycles , jet skis , all have no cats and never bothered me , I drove my wife in the car and she never noticed it, when she walked around back then she said pew gas! I just laughed, you can smell it with the windows open at a stop light if the wind is blowing in that direction, some people might be more sensitive to it than others, but for the sound its way worth it the turbos sound is loud , it fits the car!
Nice! I'm gonna order the meisterschaft dps and the Lxr pipe. I'm guessing same setup as yours. Do you happen to have a clip of yours? I'm guessing it will throw a code. Can I delete with jb4? Thanks for all the info
Appreciate 0