05-28-2020, 07:44 PM   #36
RedScytheM3
Science stuff and stuff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello. View Post
HOAs are the devil. Fighting with mine right now b/c the landscaping company keeps refusing to cut my lawn b/c I complained to them 4 YEARS ago when they tossed a rock or something into the paint on the car I had at the time.

They never took responsibility for it & nothing ever came of it. Why is this, all of a sudden, an issue now? They keep saying I have to move my car from the driveway in order for my lawn to be cut. No, not required at all.

I bought a weed wacker & did it myself then sent the HOA & landscaping company the invoice for it. They have till tomorrow to get me a reimbursement check.

Before this, I went back & forth with them via email many times. The same bs of you have to move your car & they will cut it. Woman from the HOA called me at one point & left a vm, but no direct # just the main HOA office number which goes to gen vm. I left a msg & she never called me back.

No, no one has to move their car to get the lawn cut. You're not going to pull this bs.

The landscaping company never responded to ANY of the many emails I sent them.

If anyone has any tips or advice on how to get this resolved without going crazy, let me know.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardio View Post
Agree... the landscaper doesn't want the liability.

I would just move my car and be done with it. Life is too short to be battling a bunch of idiots that run the HOA.
NO ONE is required to move their car to have their lawn cut. I am unjustly being singled out.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYE46M3 View Post
Well that doesn't really matter.... it doesn't mean that it won't or can't happen again !
Yet fat cunt w/the HOA could not give me an answer on why it is a problem after 4 years of nothing. She didn't even try to answer. F them
Damn you are one angry dude. Sound like someone I'd hate to live near. If they want you to move your car just move it. You're either too proud, or you must want the potential for your car to get damaged again to exist. You're being unjustly singled out? Damn, your life must be BLEAK
Appreciate 5