NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Aren't you in dire financial straits (poor), hence your "gofundme" page that some members donated to? Realize you may have started a new job and all, but seems like you would have been trying to set some funds away for the next rainy day so to speak.

Rather than buying fireworks to play a prank...as cheap as they may have been.

Just an observation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Hmmmmmm as someone who donated....I hope it's not poor spending decisions that got you in this mess, Nef.
It's not setting me back far... The keys only cost $0.50 each, and my friend bought a whole mess of firecrackers for Chinese New Years, had some leftover and gave them to me.

As far as before, I started 2014 with multiple thousands in the bank, but when like I said, 2 jobs in a row screwed me on my pay, it's hard to keep no matter how thrifty you are. I mean in exchange, I've been almost completely sheltered and only entertain myself in lame, yet free ways... Such as watching pirated movies, playing ripped-off games that'll actually work on my high-end-for-everything-except-gaming laptop (and so far I've beaten almost every campaign game of COD, BF and SC TWICE), or going to a BBQ of a churchmate that is SO conservative (read: boring). You have NO idea how much I miss the surround sound, bass-in-yo-face theater experience, going on dates (call me old-fashioned but I don't do one-nighters, plus being 30 and not settled down is a scary thought for me), watching live games at the stadiums, attending concerts, hiking the Angeles Crest, and other shit normal people do for fun...

...So if I can't let a punk-ass know what time it is (you KNOW you're sheltered when you're using '90s slang) for only a $1 investment, then what is there to ever-wonderful life anymore?
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0