View Single Post
      02-13-2019, 02:31 PM   #3334
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
It's a stupid holiday- I've never been one to care about it. Sorry, can't help you if it means something to her.
I know. It doesn't seem to mean a great deal. I am just trying to get equal weighting assigned to both "holidays"...if they were treated equally, I'd be more inclined to make efforts on Valentine's day.

But I feel like I'm going to lose on my attempt to make both February and March holidays equal in stature. Certainly I don't believe Hallmark is planning on coming out with anything in the near future for the March holiday. Strange, in a way, for such a profit orientated company.

On another note, I now refuse to buy almost anyone cards. If you are a friend or family, you aren't getting a card. It's ridiculous how much they are charging for cards now - you can't get out of the store without spending at least $10 on a piece of paper...sometimes more. Which just goes in the garbage after being opened. So screw you Hallmark and all other card people - not buying your overpriced crap anymore.
Appreciate 0