05-22-2020, 02:27 PM   #86
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
Great looking car, love the stance

How much drop from stock did the H&R Sport Springs give you? It looks like they have a few different levels of drop on their site. I've been eyeing a set of Eibach's to provide a 0.8" lowering, just trying to gauge what that might look like relative to what height you are at.

Also, the subtle taillight tint on your car has sparked an interest for me. I have done the same coding to have the DRL's in the taillights activated so I'm tempted to do the tint for a little deeper color and have the DRL shine through. The darker cherry red looks fantastic against the silver, I'm just worried that against my sapphire black they might end up a little too dark and wash out a bit. Do you have a photo of the taillights tinted with the car/DRL's off?
Appreciate it!

So the H&R springs dropped the front exactly 1" and the rear .8". This is from me actually measuring before/after - not just going by what H&R quotes. The front tire is slightly tucked and the rear 100% closes the gap but without tucking - ideal for me.

Here are the only random shots I have with the lights off. The detail of the tail light design definitely shines through on sunny days.

(Took this for a after/before shot of me polishing the scratches out of the film)

(The day I got them tinted)

Appreciate 1