View Single Post
      03-22-2020, 05:05 PM   #73
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Update time...

The car FINALLY has some life to it. Having the power is great, but I personally need the exhaust to match the speed. So, what's changed:

-Coding
-NGK Spark Plugs gapped to .020"
-Mission Performance Stage 2 Tune
-VRSF Catless Downpipes

Even with the Competition exhaust and the Megan Racing axle back, the car was pretty much on mute IMO. Maybe not so much from the outside, but I couldn't hear anything while driving - even with the windows down. I would say the interior noise was a 2/10 prior to DPs. Now, 7.5/10 and in a good way. Zero drone yet you can still hear the exhaust with the windows up. Roll them down 1" and you'll instantly smile.

I will be adding a GT Haus Meisterschaft mid section with the velocity box in the next couple of months. The car definitely doesn't "need" it, but its more so a preference thing of me wanting more sound compared to most people.

Coding Options

Gapping Plugs to .020"

Post Downpipe install / Loading Stage 2 Tune

Video comparing the exhaust with the axle back only and axle back + downpipes...As we all know, videos never do exhaust notes justice but believe me when I say it sounds sooo much louder. And not just louder for the sake of noise, but the tone is very unique.

Appreciate 0