10-11-2019, 04:34 PM   #22
JBF650
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 F13 LCI 650i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post

Then you must don't have an issue with the seat belt digging into your neck. Unless I have a shirt on that has a collar, or a jacket, coat, or something like a hoodie (again, something that puts some protection around my neck)...that belt just keeps on digging-in that I've gotta manually hold onto it to pull it away. I can't wait til cooler weather comes so that its not an issue. But when I'm wearing a simple T shirt or anything with a crew neck...I can come close to wanting to take a pair of scissors to that belt.

I really need to get one of those seat belt clips to take care of this issue...but I guess I'm being lazy & cheap.

At least this is one redeeming quality of the new 8 series...BMW did anchor the front seat belts to the B pillar in the coupes.

Haha you are spot on about the seatbelt resting uncomfortably at times next to your neck! I was thinking the exact same thing the other day, I’m always unconsciously adjusting it away too! Especially if I’m wearing vee neck tees. I know exactly what you mean. I’m 6’1 so perhaps being taller is a slight ‘disadvantage’ in a 6series
Appreciate 0