United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie01se View Post
I did not know this!!!! Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
I like the seat belts mounted in the seats. It means they are closer to you and the helper arm thingee some cars have is just something to break in my mind. It also debuted on the E31 which is pretty cool for me owning both.
Then you must don't have an issue with the seat belt digging into your neck. Unless I have a shirt on that has a collar, or a jacket, coat, or something like a hoodie (again, something that puts some protection around my neck)...that belt just keeps on digging-in that I've gotta manually hold onto it to pull it away. I can't wait til cooler weather comes so that its not an issue. But when I'm wearing a simple T shirt or anything with a crew neck...I can come close to wanting to take a pair of scissors to that belt.

I really need to get one of those seat belt clips to take care of this issue...but I guess I'm being lazy & cheap.

At least this is one redeeming quality of the new 8 series...BMW did anchor the front seat belts to the B pillar in the coupes.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0