07-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #59
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Nice. I had a 2015 GC High Altitude V6 and it towed great. What trim level you go for? I'd love an SRT, but they're so dang expensive, and I HAVE to have AA/Carplay, and that's only available on the 2018+ GC's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Nice pick up! I just recently got my wife a low mileage ‘17 Overland 4x4. Really wanted the V8, but for our needs, the V6 is more than enough and saved us a decent amount of cash. For the money you can get these for used, I can’t think of a better option with all of the features. I mean our V6 will tow 6500 lbs!!?!

Not to derail, but is there anyway to put in a newer infotainment retro? That is literally my only complaint. We have the upgraded sound system with navigation and all, but I really have become accustomed to CarPlay with my other vehicles.
we ended up with a trailhawk, but only out of coincidence. i have an offroad truck, so this jeep will never see dirt. i don't think it has much more than the v8 with the tow package, but the "trailhawk" trim has a few other standard features like ventilated seats and such. it also has air suspension, which is nice for the auto-leveling when towing (which i have yet to do).

the seats are just ok. not the best seats i've ever sat in, but not uncomfortable. we did a long trip in it a little while back and i didn't have any more fatigue than i do when driving the m3.
one of the things i do like about it, is it feels and drives like a truck. you sit upright, it feels rigid and stout.
i tried to convince her she would like a raptor, but she refused because she didn't want to drive a truck. if she agreed, we would have one. lol

no idea on the retro fitting of infotainment stuff.

Last edited by roastbeef; 07-18-2020 at 09:16 AM..
Appreciate 1