08-14-2022, 02:18 PM   #44
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
Asshat is right on. He was out walking his grandkid a few months ago and allowed the little brat to climb the embankment/cliff on our property and in front of our house. This activity is not only trespassing, it also knocks pebbles and rocks onto the sidewalk, resulting in a pedestrian hazard. My wife thoroughly chewed him out after she observed the behavior. He backed down and called back the brat.

Some folks know no boundaries.
Not the kid's fault. If they are not taught to respect other people's property, then they will NOT respect it. It's the grandfather's responsibility to tell his grandchild "get down, that is not your property."

I was out the other day and a grandfather was walking with his two little grandchildren and they came to a house where there is a swing tied to a tree in the front yard. One of the kids went in the yard to go to the swing and the grandfather said "that's not ours, you can't go there," and the kid instantly listened and came back to the grandfather and they continued on their walk.

When little kids are disrespectful it's the parent's, or in your case, grandparent's fault, as I'm sure you are aware. Those kind of people piss me off.