View Single Post
      05-31-2021, 12:59 AM   #22
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

After this got a bit negative I'd just like to say that all F series M6s are beautiful cars and some people may have different preferences - I personally couldn't get a 6MT living in an RHD country but I knew I wanted Coupe + LCI + Comp Pack and while I would have preferred San Marino Blue or 5 other colours I ended up with Singapore Grey.

I still love my car, and I love the stock 19" wheels on this one too - in fact I'm looking for an F11 at the moment for the other half and I really want to run 344m wheels on it but they are one of the rarest wheels BMW have ever made as most M6 buyers went with 20" options.

I'm sure if @ep3 wanted he could afford to buy 343m or 601m wheels or possibly something aftermarket. Plus he's got a 6MT so....

Slightly different topic but I think it would have been interesting if Doug had reviewed an F06 and an F12 as well to talk about the differences, the same would apply to the F80/82/83 to see what the differences are between them all.