View Single Post
      01-12-2021, 05:19 PM   #26
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
With his ability and age I would call him the leader of the team. Any real evidence of treating these others badly? MB doesn't treat Hamilton and Bottas equally (nor should they), but I don't think they treat Bottas poorly.

They seemed to stand up for Albon to the end when I don't think there would have been much blame with replacing him in Sept. Again, he didn't come anywhere close to Maxx in results and I think RB wanted him to do much better and had many financial incentives to this happening.
giving the very same car d be good start for Red Bull.. Merc' does that each race each season.. thats why Bottas dreams about being a champion each season's early parts until he understands he wont able to handle Lewis..

beating Max is something and not having a chance to beat Max is something else.. but i really dont think if the same thing occurs Perez ll suck it up.. he ll speak publicly (hopefully) and things will get spicy.. and he wont have to leave the team like a loser.. Gasly and Albon left that seat like a wreck...