View Single Post
      10-18-2019, 12:19 PM   #7
Murdock1012
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan View Post
If you have CP exhaust, it's a waste taking it to the shop bc they are straight anyway (what I think the post meant).

You don't have a CP, so if you go straight it won't be crazy loud with catless. It will be more aggressive, but it still might not be loud enough for you. In which case, you'd need to spend more $ for more aggressive mufflers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan View Post
If you have CP exhaust, it's a waste taking it to the shop bc they are straight anyway (what I think the post meant).

You don't have a CP, so if you go straight it won't be crazy loud with catless. It will be more aggressive, but it still might not be loud enough for you. In which case, you'd need to spend more $ for more aggressive mufflers.
This is very true. I currently have stock dp and muffler delete done. There was no difference in sound once I took the resonators out because as stated above the CP are straight through unlike non comp which are not. I am now considering eisenmann mufflers only with catless dp or I'll do catless dp with muffler delete to see how it sounds then go from there. It sounds great right now especially on WOT but I need that loud aggressive sound similar to a full eisenmann with a catless setup.
Appreciate 0